Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Review: Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo & Conditioner

Hello!
Long time, no blog. I've had a lot of personal stuff going on lately, plus I just moved country, got a new job, etc. Essentially, I am back, and blogging. Yay :)
Today I'm going to be reviewing the Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo & Conditioner. Let's just say...
I'm. In. Love. I've used these babies up, and they make my hair feel amazing. The smell, the texture, the lather and then.. the result! It's all great. I'm currently testing the Luscious Long or whatever it's called S & C by Aussie, and loving that too.



The combination of Miracle Moist really did make a difference to my hair. Even without using product after, or using heat, it looked... Decent. In fact, it looked good. What? My hair? Looking good naturally? I'm all for natural looks people, but my natural hair is just downright rubbish. Until I used this.
It smells of bubblegum, the texture of is almost serum-like, and the shampoo lathers beautifully, while the conditioner coats my hair and moisturises it.
I love Aussie packaging, it's kind of indie cool almost, not too flash or girly, but it just looks like something that will actually do what it says on the bottle and do it well. And it does. I believe these are around £4.99 each, but Boots & Superdrug ALWAYS have offers of 3 for 2, etc, or 2 for £6.99. A quick tip? On 3 for 2, grab one of the 3-Minute-Miracles, they are lovely too as a weekly deep conditioner, and really are a miracle in a botttle!

So head to Boots now and pick yourself up a bottle of shampoo and a bottle of conditioner, I promise you you won't regret it! It's a little pricier than Herbal Essences & Garnier, but for the quality, it's a complete steal. So go get it!

1 comment:

  1. We don't have boots & superdrug over here, but thanks for the review.
    I nominated you for the Liebster blog award. Please check out the details here - http://cherryfashion-buzz.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-blog-award.html

    Love,
    Nia. x

    ReplyDelete