Monday, 13 February 2012

Get The Look: Aria Montgomery [Pretty Little Liars]

Hello my lovelies!
Today I thought I would start a little 'Get The Look' series for you all. Starting off with my style obsession, Aria Montgomery from Pretty Little Liars!
I've been a fan of Lucy Hale, the actress, ever since she appeared on Privileged, long before her PLL fame, and believe me, her outfits were already adorable back then!
I am absolutely IN LOVE with how Aria dresses on the show, I'm actually going to do a hair, makeup and fashion video specifically for her sometime soon, but until then, I thought I would do a quick post on how to get her look :)



Aria Montgomery Style


Floral dress
£25 - republic.co.uk

Shoes
£45 - republic.co.uk

ASOS bracelet
asos.fr

Mixology NYC anchor chain necklace
$150 - maxandchloe.com


I actually own those boots, and I adore them!
I hope you liked this little post, let me know if you'd like more! :)
xx
Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment