Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Lush Creamy Candy Bubble Bar Review

Today I'm going to be reviewing the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar by Lush.
It smelt similar to my Lush Comforter, which I love, and it looks adorable with the little flower in it's pink centre (see below) so I bought it. the texture of it was different to Lush products I've used before, usually my bubble bars and bath bombs were very dry, this one felt sort of damp, i don't really know how to explain it. But basically, if you poked your finger in it, it wasn't that hard and it would make a dent.
It costs 2£35, so $7.25.


A few days ago, I used it. I was expecting to only need a third of it for my bath. I ended up using half, maybe even two thirds. the smell is divine, and the bath went all bubbly. At first I thought it just wasn't colouring the bath at all, then I realised it had turned it a not so enticing shade of grey. Not the nicest of colours, but it still smelled lush (hehe) and the whole bathroom smelled of it, and the bubbles were nice.
Unfortunately, the bubbles quickly became very sparse.
The scent did last a fairly long time on my skin after I got out though. So here are my ratings, pros and cons.

Scent: ♥*
Texture: ♥*
Bath Effects: ♥*
Price: ♥*


Total: 12/20


Ratings go from one heart ♥ (bad) to 5 hearts ♥ (excellent) to form a rating out of 20.


Pros: Lovely smell, that lasted.
Cons: Bubbles didn't last long, turned water grey, one use only.


So, would I re-purchase? Probably not. If you want a similar smell, I'd suggest you get the Lush  Comforter instead, as it'll turn your bath pink, not grey, the bubbles last and you can use it 4-5 times.
I hope this helps some of you, and tell me if you'd like more (=
Naomi
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment